Catharine Park Rules and
The perfect setting for class reunions, family reunions, school outings, Scouting activities - even day camps!
Download a park permit here.
1. Park Hours are 8:00 a.m. through 10:30 p.m. (except by special request)
2. No motorized vehicles on grass or off road
3. No open campfires (all fires shall be in designated areas)
4. Use of park is by "permit only", obtained from the Town Clerk or on this site, HOWEVER the playground is open to all at all times.
5. No overnight camping without permission of the Town Board
6. The person whose name appears on the "permit" is responsible for any damage incurred while using the park.
7. All trash and garbage MUST be removed from the park by the permit holder.
8. Park road speed limit is 15 MPH.
9. Catharine Park is a SMOKE FREE ZONE
Please respect the right of others and property owners around the park by following the rules.
The park is maintained for the use of area residents by the Town of Catharine.
The cost of renting a pavilion is $10.for Town Residents/ $25 for non-residents.The use of the NEW INDOOR BATHROOM is available for an additional $15.00 fee. Please do your part by picking up after your group. Your cooperation will ensure the future use of the park for all.
PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOGS